Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Catching up!

Sorry guys to leave you all behind things have just been busy. I can't imagine that I'm ever going to catch up on all my blog reading and I've missed it!


First thing James is doing great! He is eating, drinking, and sleeping and acting like a 2 year old which isn't always a good thing! We didn't have to take him to the ER although Friday, and Saturday were just as rough. Sunday he woke up in a great mood and drank and ate a little and then proceeded to do great the rest of the day. He wouldn't eat anything but candy so we finally realized he was fine just playing us a little and put a stop to that Monday morning. We saw the ENT Tuesday and all is well most of his scab is off and he looks great despite the 3 lb weight loss. We go back in 6 months just to check the tubes.

On Saturday my sister in law and neices arrived from Colorado and they just left this morning so we have been busy visiting with them. The kids loved their Aunt Pam however I realized after they left I got no pictures of them together what is wrong with me?

Easter was fun well most of it anyway. The kids were excited about their baskets when they woke up and loved looking for all the eggs especially Abigail. We went to Grandmas for dinner with the family and Katie and James did have a major melt down that required I take them to the car and threaten to take them home. After a few minutes they stoppped and the rest of the day went great.

Here are some pics for you from Easter I must now try to catch up on the lives of my blogging friends!!! Thank you all SO much for your prayers and support during James's recovery I will only say that it was horrible and in many ways it was much worse than the 6 week NICU stay!

9 comments:

Kate said...

Yay! I'm glad James is feeling better. Those easter outfits are adorable!!

Is it always triple trouble??? said...

i was just thinking about calling u glad he is great and back to him self
hugs
steph

Hilary said...

So glad to hear that James is much better...Easter looked fun! :)

The Rogers Triplets said...

Man they're cute! So glad life is back to its normal controlled chaos...-stef

Dorinda said...

Finally! I've been checking your blog a lot to see how James was doing - didn't check yesterday though. So glad all is better.

And the girls look adorable in their Easter dresses - James looks handsome too. You look great also! Isn't Easter so much fun?

My name is Tammie said...

Love love love those pictures!! The girls dresses are BEAUTIFUL!!

Julie said...

Looks like your little ones really enjoyed easter! I can't wait until mine can participate next year! Love the pictures!

The Rogers Triplets said...

I know you have been crazy busy, but I wanted to let you know I've been thinking about you and hope all is going well with your internship. Call me when you get a chance!

Dorinda said...

Okay, now it's been almost a month! How are things? How is James? No excuses! You have disappeared from blog world all together...

Miss ya!