Thursday, June 12, 2008

Vacation YAY

Sorry I haven't been around this week I've been trying to get ready for vacation and I'm ashamed to admit I'm still not ready. We are planning on leaving around 9 am tomorrow so I only have a minute.

We are going to Galveston to spend a week on the beach with my family. We rented a 4bedroom house on the beach. The kids are so excited we have been talking about going to the beach for months now and even though I'm sure they are to young to remember going last year they ask nearly every day.

We have had no poop issues in almost a full week now thank God!!! Thank you all for your words of encouragement and sorry for those of you I scared. Hopefully that phase is over.

Anyway I won't have any Internet access for 1 week (I'm scared what e-mail will look like when I get back) so I'll post when we return and I'm sure there will be hundreds of photographs.

Have a great week everyone and keep your fingers crossed for me that 7 adults and 6 children can peacefully coexist in one house!

4 comments:

My name is Tammie said...

Have fun!

Dorinda said...

Enjoy and I can't wait to see lots of photos of everyone when you get back!!

And I would love to hear how you DID fit in the house :) Right now we have 4 adults and 5 kids in 3 beds and 2 baths - the older two are sleeping in bunks in the living room. It's okay but sounds easier then what you're going to do! Yikes...

Misty said...

Have fun & I look forward to hearing how the trip goes. We were thinking of going there next year with a some family!! You'll have to let me know where you rent too.

Hilary said...

Hope that you all have a great trip full of fun and adventure with little family drama :)