Friday, July 11, 2008

Fun with our friends

Today we met our friends Isaiah and Grady at the mall for some fun. If you ask the girls who their boyfriends are they will tell you Isaiah and Grady, or as I like to refer to them as my future son in laws.

My friend Marilisa was also wonderful enough to get pics of me with each of the kids except Isaiah he wouldn't stay with me long enough.


Me and James




Thats all 5 but I had to hold Abigail in there Me and Grady

On the Merry Go Round
The boyz
Abigail
Abigail and James
Katie and Grady- Aren't they adorable together!
Grady and James
Mommy and Abigail



Mommy and Katie

4 comments:

Elyse said...

What CUTIES!!! Looks like summer is going well!
~Elyse~

Dorinda said...

Such cute pictures. I love taking individual pictures with the kids. We need those and so do they! Of course I also like to try and get them all together too and that is just a nightmare. Your son-in-laws are very cute too :) I'm sure they will do your daughters well!!

As for my painting. Design was my obsession in my "former" life (besides writing of course) but I had to paint every room and it couldn't be white and it couldn't just be painted - had to have stripes or blocks or something. I just LOVE color :) But, alas, this is the one hobby/obsession I've had to let slide since the girls were born. I haven't painted a room in two years :( So, while I'm really bummed to paint over the blocks I am excited to get something new done!!

Hilary said...

too cute!! they are getting sooo big!! their buddies are cuties too :)

Misty said...

Too cute! Scary about the bed, but I know my days are coming. AHAHHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!
I forget, how close are we? I'm in Plano.... We should definitely meet up.