Wednesday, July 30, 2008

At the pool

My kiddos are having so much fun in the pool these days. I'm just amazed at how well they are doing and this is without a single lesson. Just a week ago James refused to come off the steps and Katie wouldn't let me let go of that darn'd duckie.


Abigail is a natural she LOVES the water and can't get enough she has graduated to just the floatie bathing suit no longer needing the arm floaties. She loves jumping in and swimming underwater. I don't think she closes her eyes though because she complains after a while that her eyes itch.



James finally realized that his suit and arm floats wouldn't let him go under the water and now he can't get enough. He was the first to jump in without me there to catch him and after that there was no stopping him.



Katie well poor Katie is still scared a little much to Grandmas relief she is hating that the other 2 are so comfortable. Katie will now let me let go of the duck and she just kicks around the whole pool. She also discovered today that she could pee in the grass like Trooper (our dog) and must have gotten out at least 6 times today to do it.



I'm just amazed at the changes in them just a couple of weeks ago I was just getting the nerve to take them out to the pool by myself now we do it all the time.


I got tired of waiting for blogger to load my videos so if you want to see the others here are the ytube links.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIXEik97o6c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmW3CfoM0IA



It took 30 minutes to load this one!!!











4 comments:

Dorinda said...

Such cute videos! Isn't the pool great? I can't wait till next year when mine are as old as yours now and they can get in the pool and swim. They loved it this year but no one was swimming alone!

Glad to hear how you guys are doing :) Keep having a great summer!

Elyse said...

Glad the pool is great this summer! Have more fun today!!!
~Elyse~

Hilary said...

Too cute!! Looks like everyone is having a great time..poor katie she'll come around :)

Brandy said...

Looks like everyone is loving the water. You have to love it in this Texas Heat!!! I absolutely love the floaty swim suits they are life savers all of my kids have them and they can all swim without them. Unfortunantly if I am by myself I make them wear them since they cant touch the bottom of the pool. I cant believe they have grown up so fast.

Brandy