Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Future Dr's or Prisoners?

I think I'm watching to much medical TV in front of my children lately. They have recently started playing Dr.

Here Katie is listening to Abigail's tummy



Here James is checking her ears.


Two Dr's geez this is gonna cost me a fortune!


And a little while later they all climbed into James crib and zipped them selves up.


Here is how they get out!


I can just see it now I'm either in for medical school or bail. Oh no I just realized there are 3 so maybe both?

1 comment:

Dorinda said...

I'm thinking you need some toddler beds and a HUGE savings account for medical school :) Or bail. No, your kids look way too cute and innocent to every need jail. I mean, check out the new pictures of the girls - adorable! They are just too sweet to every do anything wrong.

The girls are staying in their cribs now that they're in real cribs and not in small pack and plays. So far, no more climbing. Hopefully nothing will change since they're stuck there, per me, for a while. Maybe forever. Kidding :)