Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Only 1 person asked!

Well it has finally happened to me and I have to admit I'm kind of sad. Took the kids to the zoo today and only one person asked "are they triplets?".

How is it that I can miss this question? I learned to walk with my head down making eye contact with no one to avoid being stopped 50 million times. Now only 1 person notices and I miss it. We rarely take the stroller anywhere and so we are less noticible I know but geez doesn't everyone want to remark abour my babies? I knew the day would come but I guess I really thought we had more time.

We met my friend and her twins at the zoo and it was so much fun. We only took 1 single stroller mostly to carry the junk and just in case we needed it. The kids did great we were there 2 1/2 hours and they walked the whole time.

I love not having to lug that stroller and try to get it around people or work my way up to things and then the kids still can't see well. This way they climbed up on the fenced just like everyone else and were able to see everything great.

We rode the train twice and had a picnic lunch and the kids were just awesome I'm so proud of my big kids. We cut things pretty close to nap time so I had to sing and ask 50 questions on the way home but we managed to get home without anyone falling asleep thankfully.

On another note I have to say I'm a big fan of Dora now she has taught my 2 1/2 year olds to count to 10 the colors red blue, yellow, and green and lets go all in spanish!! Really makes me rethink my view on tv!

3 comments:

Dorinda said...

I totally agree. Why is it when we do get noticed we think, "what a pain?" but when we don't we think, "hey, can't you see that I have TRIPLETS??!! Did you get that? I have TRIPLETS - that means three at once - how amazing is that?!" Okay, maybe it's so I don't feel all the work is completely in vain to have someone say, "that must be hard" :) Yes, yes it is...

The Rogers Triplets said...

I don't know...I get a little annoyed when I got stopped 12 times while in Central Market... I mean employees yelling across the store and stuff! Glad to know there will be a day that I miss it, though! I can't believe how fast all of this is flying by!

Rolyndia said...

I know what you mean. Our favorite thing now is when some one will ask how old the kids are and we say 6. It takes a few seconds for them to catch on. Also, I love when someone will ask each of the kids, one at a time, how old they are and they all say 6. Than our daughter will laugh and say "We are Triplets!" and than all three start laughing. It is so fun to watch and they LOVE being triplets.