Saturday, September 20, 2008

It's Done

Well we have done it. The baby beds are gone, 2 on the curb for the trash man and one hiding in the garage. Toddler beds have been put together, new pillow cases on them and my now "big kids" are sleeping in them.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................................


Jim laughed at me when I fled the room crying, Abigail was so excited to put herself in her bed, James jumped right in, right out, and so on, and Katie had a small melt down but Abigail gave up her teddy bear and Katie settled in.


Fingers and toes are crossed and I'm praying to the Big Man upstairs that I don't seriously regret this decision.


Here are some pics of the monumental move for our household.




The last time they all slept in one bed almost 5 months old. Its funny but I can't remember now why one of the girls is naked?
I probably cried that day too!



Mommy made us all get in here together for one last shot!



Abigail loving on the teddy bear in her new bed







Abigail ready to go without the teddy bear!







Katie with the prize teddy bear and all her other sleeping buddies heaven forbid we take one out and now we have a new one.





Look at how excited he was!!! Can you believe that before we got home he told me he wanted his baby bed?

5 comments:

Misty said...

You are sooooo brave! I still cant' even think to do that!

Hilary said...

How cute are they!! Sending my good luck to you! :) It will be great...

Hagen and Mason said...

I love the pictures!! So cute! My favorite is the almost 5 month old! Something about co-bedding :-)
Good luck with the beds.
(I had fun working with you, too!)

Dorinda said...

Yea! Good for you!! They are big kids now but seriously it's not a bad thing. I love my big kids and don't wish them little again for one second. Well, maybe Kaitlyn sometimes :)

I hope they sleep well and love their new beds!!

Amber S. said...

How did it go last night?! I am happy for you that you finally did it - I know that you were really nervous about it. CONGRATS!