Wednesday, November 26, 2008



I was given a Fabulous Blog Award by Dorinda. Doesn't that sound like fun? I'm so bad about blogging these days so to be called fabulous? Wow!

Here are the rules to receiving this award:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous bloggers in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.


Addictions:

1. Coffee I make sure the pot is made before I go to bed each night so I only have to flip it on in the morning.

2. Weight Watchers- this program has forever changed my life and I call it an addiction because I know that it must be in order to stay the path!

3. Cuddling- Waking up each morning even early isn't so bad as long as my 3 babies cuddle on the couch with me, this is my favorite part of the day and the best part of being a mom.

4. Medical dramas- I can't get enough medical tv I watch House, Grey's Anatomy, ER, and all the TLC specials. My kids will even stop to watch and they always say the same thing the dr is fixing them.

5. Facebook- I must check my facebook account 5 times a day most days. I love that I can quickly and easily keep up with everyone and have some fun at the same time.
My nominations are:
I promise James is next I'll definitly get his done this weekend!

3 comments:

Misty said...

I'm so with you on the coffee & facebook. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Misty said...

I think I already left a message,but I'm not sure it went thru. I am so with you on the coffee & the facebook!
we do have to get together soon.
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope ya'll have a wonderful day.

Hagen and Mason said...

You are so sweet to nomiate me!!! I am late on accepting - but I will do it now :-)