Monday, December 15, 2008

Excuse Me

I have succeeded in teaching my children good manners, unfortunately they won't stop using them.

Conversation in the car yesterday:
James- Doody Waddy
Abigail- laughing hysterically
James- Doody waddy
more cackling from Abigail
Katie- Excuse me James and Abigail mommy doesn't like potty talk and that's rude!

James- doody waddy doody waddy
Abigail- still laughing
Katie- Excuse me guys that's not nice

A little later daddy told the kids something ( I don't remember what)
Katie- Excuse me Daddy that's not right don't say that again.

Everything is Excuse me guys! I am so proud my daughter knows excuse me but I can't tell you how funny it is to hear from her little mouth over and over and over again!

3 comments:

Julie said...

LOL, don't they say the darndest things. It's amazing what they learn from us.

JAMIE'S CREW said...

Precious! Love the things that kiddoes say!

Dorinda said...

Too cute :) They are sooo funny! Don't you wish you could tape their talking all day? We're going to miss this when they grow up and have "real" conversations.