Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Playing with Daddy and Dancing

Now let me start by saying Katie is sick however by the following video you would never know it. Also James is VERY wheezy today having had more than 3 Albuterol treatments but they both are acting like they are fine. Go figure. One hour prior to this Katie was laying on my lap whimpering and wouldn't let me put her down for dinner. I must have put something powerful in those fish sticks though because soon after she ate (on my lap) she was up dancing. Hmmm maybe it was lack of energy, did I feed them lunch today? Do raman noodles count for lunch?


Watch this video of my lovlies dancing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZZ4TUlnif0



And then Daddy and Abigail started a new game!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuwkU6a8m9o

1 comment:

Dorinda said...

Came across your blog through another friends - I can easily get distracted :)

Your trio is quite cute! Stop on by our blog sometime:

www.nelsontriplets.blogspot.com

Have a Merry Christmas,
Dorinda