Thursday, December 20, 2007

Who spilled the beans?

Alright fess up who did it? Who told my children Santa was coming? I know someone must have snuck and told them that he would be here soon. I just wished they would have realized that my children have no sense of time and they are expecting him everyday!
Well at least thats what I'm guessing since we were awake early again. Nope not 6 AM again, oh no this time we started the fun at 430 am!

Are you kidding me? No one should be awake at 430 no one, least of all me I like 8 hours of sleep every night.

James who never wakes up on his own in the middle of the night, he will jump up quick if one of the girls wakes up afraid of missing something but never on his own. Well last night he awoke at 430 and it surprised me so I checked on him like any good mother would right? Well he was fine as soon as I picked him up and Abigail was fine too so we sat on the couch and had a drink. 5 minutes later I asked if they were ready to go to bed the kid walked himself to bed and then screamed bloody murder when I put him in. Nothing was wrong with this child he just didn't want to be in his bed. I walked out and let the child scream, and scream, and scream, and scream some more. Finally daddy couldn't handle it anymore and thought well gee it worked so well when Misty put them in our bed yesterday lets try it again, so he put all 3 in our bed and left for the couch.

How well do you think it worked? Yep your right it didn't! Daddy was able to leave and go to work leaving me with 3 overtired 2 year olds, but I was able to take a nap so ha!

So the point is if you happen to talk to my kids in the next few days please don't tell them Santa is coming it will only wake them up and if they wake up I'm calling YOU!


On another note Abigail learned a great new phrase tonight during dinner. Well she didn't learn it at dinner she just decided to share during dinner. She was trying to get her mac and cheese and the noodle kept sliding away, she would stab and say"damn, damn, dam", stab and say "damn, damn, damn". I had to walk out of the room the first time and Grandma walked the other direction so that she wouldn't know we were laughing so hard we were crying. The second time though I told her that wasn't nice and young ladies didn't say that word. Do you think she learned, because as much as it shouldn't be damn it's funny! Maybe I should tell her Santa said no.

3 comments:

My name is Tammie said...

OK that is too funny! I totally laughed out loud! LOL!!

Dorinda said...

That is really funny! That she used the word correctly is even funnier.

The girls are clueless about Christmas but the older two haven't stopped asking. Just 4 days left but not soon enough for them!!

The Rogers Triplets said...

8 hours of sleep, huh? So is that all in a row or in 2 1/2 hour increments like me??? I was up at 11:00 and 3:00 with hungry babies and I'm pretty sure nobody told them about Santa! Hope ya'll have a wonderful Christmas!!!