Friday, December 7, 2007

Boring, Boring, Boring

I know I'm going to regret those words but they are so gloriously true! My life has been pretty boring this week well mostly anyways. Last week I had strep throat, how did that happen anyone know? The last time I had strep I was 18 years old and someone else took care of me, this time I get it I'm on my own taking care of three other people. I tried laying on the couch and whining but for some strange reason it didn't get me anything from the kids. I guess I need to train them a little better!

Then the triplets spent the weekend with Mimi and Grandpa YAY MIMI AND GRANPA, blissfully quiet. Did I spent that time cleaning house, or shopping? Nope, I spent 3 hours on Saturday working on things for the McMoms Vendor night we had on Tuesday, then I went to moms house and made gingerbread houses. That was pretty fun all the adults were there and we drank Gingerbread martinis, this weekend the kids get to decorate them. Let me tell you some of them are huge closer to apartment buildings than houses!
Sunday I did reorganize the 2 play rooms and put together the new picnic table so I did accomplish something at my house!

Tuesday was the dreaded Vendor night and the day started out awful, our electricity went out about 10 am and I still hadn't printed my documents for the night. At noon I loaded the kids into the car and we went to McDonalds, before this I had to unload Yayas from the washer where they were when the elect went out and put them in the sun in hopes they would dry before naps. Grandma met us at McDonalds and the kids did great they are minding so well in public I'm so proud! Then I abandoned them without electricity and went to Stacey's for the Vendor event. Thanks mom I appreciate all your help this week not sure what I would have done if you weren't off work! You rock!

The only other thing going on this week is me trying to go to the gym. A couple of weeks ago I won a 3 month membership at a gym and I've gone a couple of times my goal is 3 times per week but that hasn't happened yet. Katie pitches the biggest fit ever and just cries to go bye bye every time we go. I don't know what I'm supposed to do about that child I have to go she has to get over it but I hate it! Please tell me it gets better?

See pretty boring no sick kids, no horrible temper tantrums, no injury's, and no real drama!
Yay boring life! Now I need to go knock on a lot of wood before I jinx myself.

No comments: