Friday, November 23, 2007

Christmas season has begun

I'm so excited the Christmas season has officially began! I know Santa has been in the mall for a week and Garden Ridge put their stuff out months ago but geez people lets get past Thanksgiving. There is even a radio station here that started playing Christmas music round the clock about a month ago.

I love Christmas it has to be the most fun holiday and time of the year, but this year I am especially excited. My kiddos are loving Santa, snowmen, and all things bright and shiny. They saw an ornament that is on top of my piano that is Santa on a surfboard from Hawaii and they point and say "Santa, Santa, Santa" over and over again. They tell everyone about Santa, and today they got Doodle Pros for their birthday and all they want is snowmen and pumpkins drawn for them.

Coming home last night from Grandmas one of the neighbors had their house lit up and they got all excited. I can't wait to take them to the mall to see Santa not sure they will sit on his lap but we will go look. Also driving around looking at lights and singing Christmas music.
Can you imagine anything better?

I got up at 6 am today and went shopping with Tracy and Mari. It was so much fun and I am DONE for my babies yay!!!! At least I plan to be through but you know how that really goes, you see something and somehow end up with it in the cart.

Toys R Us was a madhouse and the line was around the inside of the store so we left. We went to Target and I didn't see anything wonderful but it wasn't to crowded. We went to Walmart and ended up getting a second cart to carry all my loot!

Maybe Sunday I can get my Christmas tree up although I'm a little worried about 6 little hands pulling it down!

Can you tell I'm excited? I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas!

No comments: