Saturday, November 3, 2007

I love you,

you love me, we're as happy as can be.............. This was the song I heard from the back seat on the way home tonight. Thats right my baby girl Katie knows her some Barney!!!!!!!! Ok I swear they don't watch that much tv and have only been watching Barney for about a week now, I used the purple dinosaur to get away from the little red dude, I needed a break from Elmo. I have always sang that song to them even when they were in the NICU I used to sing it to them so I guess my singing didn't traumatize them to much.
I picked the monkeys up from Mimi and Grandpas tonight and can you believe no one wanted to come home with me? What is wrong with my children they haven't seen me since Thursday? Really am I that hard to live with. I think they just get way to spoiled over there and heck if I was them I wouldn't want to come home either. Lets see staying with PaPa that gives me everything or Mommy that loves that word no? Hmm tough desicion.
On another note James seems to be wheezing a lot and had to have a couple of albuterol puffs. Hopefully that is just because they played so much outside, keep your fingers crossed.

So what did I accomplish on my 2 days off? I got my closet cleaned out I filled 2 garbage bags with clothes that no longer fit! I cleaned the bathroom, 4 loads of laundry washed dryed and put away, cleaned the counter (well almost), caught up on TV, did some Christmas browsing and ate way to much of the wrong food. Not much for 2 days huh? It was kind of nice and peaceful.
When can they come back Mimi and PaPa?

No comments: