Friday, November 2, 2007

Where have I been?


Oh well lets just say I "forgot" I needed to write! Oops such a slacker lately. Life has been pretty hectic, why you ask? Because I have triplets that are almost 2 duh! Oh my I can't believe they are really gonna be 2 in just one week how did that happen. I swear all I did was blink.

Last night my local moms group had our board meeting which is held in the hospital that the kids were born in. It really makes me nostalgic when I go there but last night really reminded me of how far we have come. It was just 2 years ago that everything spiraled out of control.....

Monday Nov 7, 2005 I went to the hospital because the contraction monitor was showing to many contractions and my terbutiline dose couldn't go up anymore that night. There I met the worst nurse ever she had no compasion and took forever getting the heartbeats of all three babies and then checked my cervix boy was that painful. Even though I was contracting like crazy my cervix was still holding strong like iron so home I went.

Tuesday I wake up or finally decide I can't fight it anymore and get up and set up my morning routine pee in a cup test for protein none, take my bp and sent results just a little high, set up for my home contraction monitoring. The nurse calls and makes me take my bp every 30 min for 2 hours and call her back. Still elevated so I went to see Dr Allen and my bp was still up but now I have protein in my urine and um I've gained 5 lbs since the day before! What? Off to the hospital I go, I remember telling the nurse I was going home the next day when she left I was certain I wouldn't be seeing her again. Mag starts not so bad at least they let me eat. The next day headache from HELLLLLL begins and I'm told the triplets are making there appearance the next day. My head hurt so bad we sat in a dark quiet room all night my mom getting warm blankets from the nurse every 30 min as they turn down the air for me.

And then..............Abigail, Katie and James entered the world breaking my heart and filling it with the most wonderful feelings ever.

More about that later sorry not sure where all that came from.

Off to bed, no kids tonight yay Mimi and Grandpa you guys rock!


No comments: