Thursday, November 15, 2007

Playing

I'm learning new lessons daily from my trio, the newest is playing. When did the most simple fun things become so much dreaded work? I was watching my children today and I'm just amazed.

  • I dread doing dishes, not Katie she tells me all day long she wants to do the dishes.


  • I have to psych myself up to exercise, not my trio they play chase all day long and laugh so hard I can't believe they can keep going.


  • I am sick of vacuuming but James pushes that dang thing forever.


  • I see a couch and think a nice place to rest, Abigial sees the couch and removes the cushions and jumps and then jumps off.

When did I lose my fun? How did life become so boring? I am so addicted to my children's laugh, their squeals of joy make me infinitely happy. It is better than any drink or drug , if only it didn't always end in someone crying! Tomorrow I vow to tickle them at least 5 minutes just to hear those laughs and then hug them.

1 comment:

Is it always triple trouble??? said...

hey there girl oh i did not know u had a blog i found u on the brian-steffierogers blog well not knowing it was u seeing the triplet name and had to look lol
well i started to read and seen the doc story and ding i knew it was you
and well just wanted to say hi and say u are so right there is nothing better than the lol of our children and the energy they have is never ever ending lol
talk to u soon oh and to i hope u have a happy Thanksgiving
stephanie x3