Saturday, November 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Abigail, Katie, and James







I can't believe it my babies are 2, how did this happen? I can so clearly remember being pregnant and their birthday (well the actual birth anyway). I think I've fallen more and more in love with them since then and I don't even know how thats possible.




We have been talking about their birthday all week and so I don't think they realized until we got to their party that this was it. They were so excited when we got to Grandmas and their bounce house was their and and waiting for them. We got them dressed in their birthday clothes and we couldn't even get pics before the shoes were off and the kids were jumping.




They partied so hard and so well, didn't even get to sleep until 930, hopefully they will sleep late in the morning. Their Aunt Lori made the birthday cake isn't it great! We had shirts and sweaters but it was over 80 degrees outside and I think the girls were precious in their dresses!

They got lots of great presents, Grandpa and Mimi bought them a kitchen yay! They got dress up clothes can't wait and lots of new books.


Thanks Grandma for helping make this day so wonderful, you are the best for letting us use your house and then leave it a mess. I don't even want to imagine what I would do without you.

Love ya mom Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2 is agreat age the pu--y feels so warm, moist, soft, smooth and tight, finger it and lick it all you want she can't tell, suck and rub his little pee pee and get it hard, have them suck you and again they can't tell, molest them all you can because by 3 and a half they can tell