Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm in for some trouble!

Oh me oh my I'm in for some trouble! Aunt Linda is here finally to live for good yay!!!!!! I'm so excited I can't stand it but really how many "grandmas" do 3 kids need?

She is my Aunt Linda so the kids great aunt or is it grand aunt (we had this discussion earlier but whatever). My kids already think they are the center of the universe and are so stinking spoiled it is unbelievable.

But yep now we have another person in our lives full time that thinks we are wonderful and yes I know that includes me to after all I was the princess around here before these kids came around (that includes you Sarah).

WELCOME HOME AUNT LINDA!! I'm so excited to finally have you in my life in Texas and I couldn't be more excited for my children to get to know you and love you like I do.

2 comments:

Dorinda said...

If you have too many grandmas you can send one to Virginia :) My parents are way far away in Florida :(

Quick random question - is your trio's actual birthday (not just their party day this year) Nov. 10th? That's my son's birthday! Nov. 10, 2003. Triplets Nov. 16, 2006 - gotta love November!!

Tripletblessed said...

Dorinda their birthday is actually on November 10'th. How cool that all our babies birthdays are so close!
Aso for the grandmas I'm happy to share but Virginia is way to far! Sorry.