Thursday, January 31, 2008

Katie wants a baby brother!

We had a playdate this morning with my friend Dana and her kids Callie just 6 months older than the triplets and baby Jackson 2 months old. The kids were in love with "baby Jack" they wanted to hold him and love on him.

Katie especially loved the baby here she is feeding him.


We asked if we could keep him but his mommy said no! Darn it I was this close!

Here are a few other pics from the last couple of weeks, I haven't shared pics in a while.



James dressing himself



Abigail dressing the baby

My little "thug" Katie

6 comments:

Is it always triple trouble??? said...

i love the last photo lol that is so my kids doing that

Casey's trio said...

Yes...the last photo is my favorite too!

Dorinda said...

Okay, it took me three times before I noticed there was another child in the bucket :) Priceless. Way too funny!

More pictures! Your kids are soo cute. And I agree with Katie - she could use a baby brother. :)

My name is Tammie said...

Sooooo. Are ya going to give her one?

Tripletblessed said...

If only I could convince her daddy Tammie!

My name is Tammie said...

I hear ya.