Monday, January 28, 2008

Sad

I don't know how to write this or even how to comprehend but I need to post asking for prayers for my friend and her family.

One of my dearest friends gave birth to a baby boy on Saturday after a long and difficult pregnancy and this morning she had to say goodbye. He was just over 28 weeks and weighed a little over 3lbs. He fought for so long while his mommy did everything they told her and he just couldn't be strong anymore.

My Abigail weighed less and Katie weighed the same so I can almost picture her sweet baby angel and it breaks my heart how much she must be hurting. I can't even imagine.

Please forgive my sad post tonight but all I want to do is hold my babies tight and love them. Please do the same with yours.......

3 comments:

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

I am so sorry for the loss of this little boy - my daughter was born still @26-27weeks - she never took a breath.
It breaks my heart to hear another angel has grown wings and another family is mourning the loss of their precious baby. I will hold them in my thoughts and prayers

Dorinda said...

I am so sorry to hear this! That is more difficult then I can imagine. We will keep her in our prayers.

My name is Tammie said...

So so sorry.