Saturday, January 5, 2008

Tag I'm It!

My turn! Yay thanks Tammie I've been having a blast following this thing around and reading everyones responses!

Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. or
Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list. or
Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old.
Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.



Hmmm choices, choices I think I'll go with 5 random/weird facts although I really had to think about it


1. I don't like my food to touvh on my plate, I can't stand for anything to be mixed up that isn't supposed to be.

2. I can't sleep with socks on my feet no way no how even if it's really cold I'll get under the covers with them and as soon as they are warm I have to take them off or I can't sleep.

3. I loved being pregnant and would LOVE to be a surrogate if my hubby would let me just so I could experience pregnancy again.

4. I still have the first positive pregnancy test from the triplets on my vanity in my room!

5. I hate jello it is slimy and yucky, unless it has liquor in it than it's a jellow shot and totally acceptable!

That was really hard but trying to come up with 5 people to tag is even harder. I'm new to this whole blog thing so don't hate me for tagging you!

Dorinda, Jo, Amy, Stephanie, and Steffie (though I know you have no time) tag your it! I don't have a clue how to add a link? Anyone want to tell me?


7 comments:

Dorinda said...

That makes tag #2 for me - I guess I'm not supposed to update my blog with this?? Check in this week for some strange details about me...

The Rogers Triplets said...

I'm not sure I know 5 people, but I'll try...Actually I may know exactly 5 people. This sounds fun, it just might take me a few days!

Amy Kilpatrick said...

I answered my tag. Check it out!

My name is Tammie said...

I cant handle my food touching either!!! LOL!! Totally weirds me out! My son is the same way. Funny.

To add a link when you are in a new blog click the hyperlink button. It looks like a tape kinda. Then in the box that pops up you can add the address and it links it. :D Hope that helps.

Is it always triple trouble??? said...

ok girl i am about to post mine thanks

Erickson 5 said...

I just stopped by from My Five little monkeys! Great blog. I have 3.5 year old Triplets. I also wanted to say that I loved being pregnant as well and I too would love to be a surrogate one day.
Nicole

Amber S. said...

I loved being pregnant too! Well, from what I remember. I think God only lets us remember the joyous parts, as I really can't recall being uncomfortable (even up to the day of delivery when I was carrying a 7 lb, 2 oz AND a 7 lb, 12.5 oz baby!)

I've thought about surrogacy too...