Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Clean Up Clean Up

everbody everywhere, clean up clean up everbody do their share... I think I love Barney tonight.

I mopped the kitchen today and the kids took turns helping me, they were so cute pushing it back and forth. At dinner I had each child come and get their cup of milk and take it to the table and then we did the same with their fork and napkin. I make their plates and take them to the table and I wasn't that brave. After dinner they each brought their dishes to me and helped load the dish washer and then swept up the crumbs, cleaned the table and wiped down their chairs. Of course James turned his plate over on the way and it spilled (on my clean floor) and they helped me clean it up. Abigail told me "it's very hard mommy but I will try".

Then Katie sang the Barney song to us while we picked up toys! Oh my they are so cute. Of course tomorrow they will refuse to do anything in the least way helpful I'm sure and possibly they will be as rotten as they were yesterday but today I love being their mommy!

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Glad to see you back in the blogging world :) The farm looked like it was a lot of fun..and that Aunt Linda seems to be one popular gal :) Have a Happy Mom's day

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

these stories must make your heart burst with pride - cuteness beyond measure !

I have just started to get my boys to help too... better now then later.

Kelly said...

I just found your blog! One of my trio loves to sing the Barney Clean Up song, but isn't so good at the follow through! You give me hope, spilled plate and all.