Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fun in the Sun

We had the best day yesterday the kind that reminds you how much fun it is to be a kid. We started the morning by going to the local miniature train, the kids LOVED the train. I've never seen James be so quiet he sat with his hands folded in his lap and every time the whistle blew he said "choo choo". When our ride was over he had a terrible fit because he wanted to ride again.

Afterwards we went to lunch let me tell you potty training and trying to eat is not fun! I think everyone was through eating before I got to sit down because one of the girls had to go every 5 minutes and then it was a toss up if they would actually go.

After nap we went to Aunt Linda's house and went swimming at the wading pool. We then had a picnic on her balcony and they decided it was time for a bath, unfortunately I didn't bring jammies so they played in the tun instead.

Sorry no pics from the train I was an idiot and forgot my camera!


4 comments:

Dorinda said...

The pool?! Wow! I don't think it's going to break 75 here this week. And that's today - the rest of the week we're looking at 60. No pool here :) At least not until we head to Florida on Saturday. Then it will be HOT, HOT, HOT.

Great pictures - sorry we missed the train :) My girls LOVE that too and throw the biggest fits when they are "forced" off.

Dorinda said...

P.S. Triplets have a permanent sleepover so who needs other friends??

As for Cherie you can e-mail her at cmsandrof@gmail.com and request to be added to her blog. As long as you promise to join her triplet mama posse and beat up anyone who leaves bad comments, you're in. Kidding :) Sort of...

Tripletblessed said...

Your right I shouldn't be concerned we like to have middle of the night parties at our house already!
Thanks for the info on Cherie I definitly promise to beat up anyone that leaves nasty comments!!!

Hilary said...

Looks like everyone had fun!! Cute pictures :)