Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What a crazy day

Ok so yesterday I started an entry (didn't finish) about how jealous I was of my kids. I was jealous of this great relationship that they are building and how much fun they are having. Well today......

Katie started whining at 430 this morning and except for a break at nap time and another short one this evening it didn't stop until she cried herself to sleep about 15 minutes ago! WTH happened to my happy girl? This morning I turned the tv on PBS kids and said fine watch whatever is on as long as you stop whining. The unopened bottle of wine I bought a couple of weeks ago started looking really good at about 1030 this morning.

So maybe I shouldn't really be jealous after all they had to listen to her whine all day as well and they got short changed on the attention and mommies patience.

Hmmm maybe someday I'll finish yesterdays post but for today I'll just hit save....

4 comments:

Dorinda said...

I think Katie's been talking to Rachel. Is that who called here in the middle of the night last night? Hmm...

Strangely Rachel's been taking to a pacifier lately. I don't give it to her often (don't want to start the habit) but darn it if it doesn't work :)

Here's to happier days!

Is it always triple trouble??? said...

i think christopher give out tip every afternoon after school he should call about 230-3 lol he has always been my cryer of the three and i think even when he is 18 he will still crawl in my lap to cry when he cant find a toy or car keys lol
better luck today for u guys
steph

Amy Lore said...

Hi There, I found your blog in a search for triplet sites. I have a dear friend who is 13 weeks pregnant with triplets and is terribly discouraged. Her doctor isn't very positive and well-meaning people have been unwittingly rude and discouraging to her. Can you offer any words of encouragement for her? If you have a second, my blog is at http://theartofblogging.blogspot.com - or I'll just check back here periodically to see if you respond. I'm trying hard to find something good to say to her, to remind her what a blessing it is!

Amy Lore said...

thank you for your respose! I will pass it along to my friend:).