Friday, May 30, 2008

Oh Poop

Abigail and James are all clear and back to normal. Poor Katie however has added diahreahh to her list. The poor child has been so pitiful she lays around most of the time and whines " I not throw up mommy". For the most part though her real throwing up happens after midnight.

She has woken up the last 2 nights now covered in it and listen to this the child does not want me to take care of her!!! She wants daddy, can you believe that? I get her up clean her up and hold her while she throws up and then she just wants her daddy and then falls asleep with him. I guess I can't really blame her though I do smell like puke!

I'm so proud she has only been potty trained for about a month and yet even with diareahh the child has made it to the potty every time. On the other hand Abigail still waits until her diaper goes on for nap or bed and then poops. Whatever at least she isn't doing it on my floor or her panties right?

While I was scrubing the potty for the 15th time today with bleach and washing mine and Katies hands for the millionth time my son decided to join in some fun. I cam out of the bathroom and he was smearing poop on the playroom floor. Appearently there was a gap in his diaper and he decided to see what was in there that or he just wanted his hands scrubbed to. I should be greatful though at least he was in the playroom instead of on the carpet and I caught him pretty early before he hit any walls or toys.

Yuck yuck yuck. I mean seriously how much puke and poop can one woman take?

4 comments:

My name is Tammie said...

Ack!! Oh no!! I am so sorry!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

oh no - I can't imagine it and I was a nurse for over 10 years in kid's ward.
Hope this is the tail end of it - sorry no pun intended.

Elyse said...

Yuck! Hope sweet Katie feels better soon:)
~Elyse~

Dorinda said...

Oh wow! I'm so sorry. Are you saying this is what I have to look forward to next year? I am now really nervous :)

I hope everyone gets healthy and back to normal quickly.